Monday, April 29, 2013

Vandalized replacement and new carpets!!

From my previous post you can see that my car actually got vandalized and they bent the automatic antenna to 90 degrees. Yes i am aware that this means less drag but lets not go there :p


So after a lunch date with my beloved darling, i headed to an Accessory shop in Bandar Seri Alam, Masai. To my surprise there are quite a few big shops there.

So went in one of the guys came and saw the damage and showed to 2 different automatic antenna's. 1 with a small motor that cost RM180 and another with a bigger motor that cost RM200.

I told my self with this car i want to do it right this time so i went for the one with the bigger motor but got it for RM 260.

Picture is just a sample
Installation being carried out
Installation was a breeze as everything is already there, and after a few minutes..tadaaa


This time i choose to tilt it abit hehe...
While waiting for the installation to complete, the store manager was abit too friendly with me and managed to brain wash me to install some carpets in the car. I already had the idea to install them but was reserving my cash for the gasket replacement. One thing went to another, and carpets were installed.



This is Malaysian made, no smell, thicker and with bottom grips so it does not move. What sold me what its thickness as when i installed similar carpet to my old car, there were very thin and always moved around. Now with this, its not a problem.

Cost:

Automatic Antenna: RM 260
Carpet: RM 190

Total: RM 470

Thats it...no more spending money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment