Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Tragic Accident !!!

As i mourn and write this post, a few days ago i over judge my cornering capability of my s40 and ended up with a tragic accident.

It was at night time and i was not under any influence but the influence of a hungry stomach as i was going to the local "Mamak" shop to pack some food.

As i took the corner i was confident that i could make it, but in less than a second my heart just stop beating. I was so shocked to have feel the impact. I knew this days will come but did not think it will be that night.

My first reaction was to immediately jump out the door to see the damage. It was bad, really bad. I just could not believe i scared her due to my missed judgement. 

Well a damage is a damage... 


Lesson learnt: Dont be hungry and think of food while driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment